Graphene and Other Two-Dimensional Materials
We found a new class of materials which is now referred to as 2D atomic crystals. Such crystals can be seen as individual atomic planes “pulled out” of bulk, 3D crystals.
Despite being only one atom thick and unprotected from the immediate environment, these materials are stable under ambient conditions, exhibit high crystal quality and are continuous on a macroscopic scale.
- Carbon flatland. Summer Science Exhibition 2011
- Science Perspectives on Graphane(January 2009)
- Nanowerk on Graphene-based Liquid Crystal Display(April 2008)
- BBC News(April 2008)
- Scientific American (April 2008)
- Scientific Americam (November 2005)
- Physics Web (November 2005)
- Physics Web (July 2005)
- BBC News (October 2004)